I’d love to feature YOUR website story!
As WPuncovered.com mostly focuses on new website owners, I think it would be great to feature some stories of former course participants or others who have taken the leap to start something new. It’s a place to showcase your website, tell us how you got there, what hurdles have been in your way and what you’ve learnt on the way.
It’ll be a great opportunity for you to get more traffic to your site and will offer great benefits to others who are just getting started.
Are you interested?
If you would like to have your site and story featured in our showcase, please let me know! Get in touch with any questions you might have, but to give you an idea of what kind of information I’d be looking for:
- How did you get started? What was your inspiration and why did you want to do it?
- What was your budget?
- Is your site built in WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
- Did you create the site yourself or did you take over after a developer built the site?
- How long has it been live now?
- Did you reach your initial goal, or did your goal change?
- What kind of marketing tools do you use (any social media in particular, newsletter, etc) and what works best for you?
- What have you learnt from the time managing your website (biggest mistakes, greatest challenges or best changes)?
- Any advice for somebody who is just starting out?
- If you would like to share anything else about the growth of your website, including any kind of successes – small or big – you have landed with your site, that would be great. (I.e. growth of your email list, particular clients you landed, size of deals, specific products/services which are most in demand on your site, affiliate marketing income, connections you made or anything similar like that).
Who could be featured?
Even if you are still at the very beginning of your journey, you can be part of this. Just tell us your story and let us know what your goals are with your site – we might be able to help!
I will of course publish the name of your company and your own if you like, and add a link to your website into the post for readers to visit your site. Also please remember, inbound links are loved by Google, so they’re fantastic for your website’s SEO. I’m planning to put a lot of effort into this site and believe this category will be quite popular with readers, so your story might be read for many years to come over and over again.
Please feel free to tell your story in your own words and includes anything you think could be of interest or value to other people who are thinking of setting up their own website and small business owners. If you could please answer as many of the questions above that would be great, but not required. As a guideline, it would be great if your story could be between 400 and 1,200 words please (this post is just under 650 words, so it’s not difficult to do).
The first few featured websites will be included in our next newsletter when we launch the site and unveil the domain to all our subscribers and followers.
Please let me know if you’re interested or have any questions at all by email or just leave a comment below.
I can’t wait to hear from you!